I would like to work with people where I can improve my skills, technical knowledge and also gain experience in this field; where my qualities as a fast learner and the ability to take on new challenges would contribute for the mutual growth of the company as well as myself.
- Currently pursuing Graduate Diploma in Business Management (Marketing) from UNITEC, Auckland, New Zealand.
- Buying Behavior
- Advanced Sales Management
- International Business
- Bachelor of Design from National Institute of Fashion Technology, New Delhi, India.
- Retail Study
- Public Relations
- Fashion Communication Skills
- Fashion Styling
- Visual Merchandising
- Fashion Journalism
- Fashion Photography
- Leather Designing
- Schooling from St. Joseph’s Academy, Uttrakhand, India
- Commerce with Mathematics
- MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Adobe Photoshop
- Corel Draw
- Basic networking
- Basic PC troubleshooting (Software)
WORK EXPERIENCE AND PROJECTS:
- Currently working as Assistant Manager at Jacqui-e
- Assistant Store Manager, Shorecity ; November 2014 – Present
- Customer Service
- Administration Duties
- Cash Handling
- Unpacking and Packing Stock
- Visual Merchandising of the whole store
- CALVIN KLEIN JEANS
- Visual Merchandiser – North, January 2013 – May 2014
- Handle complete VM for the North region.
- Implement the season’s visual design & monitor each section in the store regularly to ensure consistency across the stores.
- Making sure we are able to reach our target sales.
- Excellent verbal communication acquired.
- Time management and Client relationship management practiced.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- MARKS & SPENCER INDIA
- Visual Merchandiser, June 2011- December 2012
- Review store growth and progress in term of sales and proportionality every season launch in all phases, execute and adhere to guidelines for window execution as audited under the International & redefined local parameters, execution and compliance to implementation guidelines, deliver training for staff on VM policy example, checklist, styling, folding, product handling etc.
- MARIE CLAIRE MAGAZINE
- Fashion Intern, January 2011 – May 2011
- Styling for the fashion features, sourcing of merchandise according to the theme and story for all the fashion features and single pages, coordination for the fashion shoots, research work for the fashion features.
- HIRUMCHI STYLING COMPANY
- Fashion Intern, May 2010 – July 2010
- Worked for Business Of Fashion, Shoes & Accessories and International Sportswear Magazines.
- FREELANCE PROJECT
- Styled the fashion feature of Femina Brides (2010)
- Child Magazine (August 2011)
- The Man (September 2011)
- Atelier Magazine (September 2011)
- Monte Carlo look book (2011)
- Retail operations
- Problem Solving
- Stock Handling
- Visual Merchandising
- Organizational Skills
References available on request.